Exam/Test Proctoring Available!!
In-person and/or virtual proctored exams are now being offered.
Test/Exam Proctoring FAQ’s
Please bring a valid, unexpired ID to take your test for verification purposes.
- The student or the educational institution is responsible for providing an envelope and postage for exams that require mailing.
- Bring any additional allowed materials needed for the exam.
- Three Seeds can proctor exams with short, sequential timed components including an online exam that requires proctor intervention.
- Three Seeds will not proctor exams that require the storage of specimens or other physical objects.
- All correspondence and exam instructions must be in English. This does not include the exam itself.
- Electronic and recording devices (including cell phones) are NOT permitted.
- We encourage test takers to leave personal items at home or locked securely in their car’s trunk. We will not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the testing areas.
- People not scheduled to take a test are not permitted.
- No ins and outs.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: After you have made an appointment for an examination, you may find it necessary to change or cancel an appointment.
Please note: Any changes made 24 hours or less before your appointment will forfeit your deposit.
*Three Seeds organization will not invoice the educational institution for postage fees, courier fees or additional fees.
EDUCATIONAL TEST PROCTOR Fee:
$75.00 per test (2-hour time allotment) and $25 per hour for overtime.
Professional testing: Certification, Real estate etc Fee:
$150.00 per exam (2-hour time allottment), $35. per hour for overtime.
Three Seeds organization will not invoice the educational institution.