We all have experienced difficult seasons in our lives and we are here simply to help in those times of need. We do not base distribution on proof of income, WIC or SNAP eligibility however, at the time of application, we require:
- Identification (example: driver’s license, state ID, immunization card, birth certificate, Medi-Cal/Medicaid card, etc.) for the primary caregiver and the person/child receiving services (this information is used for statistical purposes).
- We do require that families have an application with current contact and family information.
We distribute directly to families. There are no requirements to receive help other than the desire to keep a baby clean and healthy. We provide diapers, training pants (pull-ups) and wipes (if available); sizes range from newborn to 6 in diapers and 2/3t to 4/5t in training pants.
We MUST have a current client on file for families to receive services.
The number of diapers received is based on the size of diapers needed. Families may receive diapers for all children listed on their application based on inventory on hand.
Diapers are distributed twice a month.
Distribution quantities are as follows:
- 25 diapers for sizes NB-3
- 25 diapers for sizes 4-6
- Training Pants (pull-ups)
- 20 training pants for all sizes